New System Minion: Master Your Cards and Boost Your BR
13:47 Aug 02,2017
A new system called Minion has just been added to League of Angels II. This feature lets players collect Minions cards that can be added to your heroes to greatly boost their stats. But that’s not all, upgrading Minion cards will unlock buffs, and a unique Avatar ability that lets your heroes turn into those minions and bosses to fight in battle!Sound exciting? Read on to learn more about this feature.
1.The Minion system is available to players atLv.75.
2.Each hero has a Card Set (a 3x4 grid) to place cards.There are 4 types of cards, determined based on how much space they cost (6, 3, 2, and 1).
3. There are two ways for players to boost their heroes with Minion cards:Augment and Collection, which both will grant great bonus stats.
The Minion System Interface:
Click the “Minion” icon at the bottom of the game interface to access.
There are 4types of Minion Cards: 6-Cost Card, 3-Cost Card, 2-Cost Card, and 1-Cost Card. Different types of cards bring different effects. The higher the quality and cost, the better attributes a card will have. Additionally, cards also have specific factions that they belong to.
Details on the 4 types of Cards:
* 6-Cost Card: Provides an "Avatar" skill that allows your heroes who infuse the card to transform into that Minion when they die to continue fighting (unlocks at Augment R3-S0). The minion will inherit the stats of the infused hero so they will be just as formidable in battle.
* 3-Cost Card: Provides a passive skill that increases 2 attributes in battle. This passive does not stack with itself (unlocks at Augment R1-S0 and upgrades at R6-S0 and R12-S0).
* 2-Cost Card: Provides a passive skill that increases 1 attribute in battle.This passive does not stack with itself (unlocks at Augment R1-S0 and upgrades at R6-S0 and R12-S0).
* 1-Cost Card: Provides the highest attribute bonus;
How to get Minion cards:
Players can venture into the newNether Realmto earn Minion cards.
On the left of Minion interface, players will see the Card Set for each hero, and the right side of the page shows which cards the players own and do not own. Players can choose to use their cards to infuse the card set（by dragging the cards） of their heroes (6-Cost Card needs 6 grids, 3-Cost Card needs 3, 2-Cost Card needs 2, and 1-Cost Card needs 1).
Augmentincreases the attribute bonus that all heroes get from the Card set. All Heroes share one Augment and the attribute bonus will be added to all heroes. Players need Sapphire Jade to Augment, which can be obtained from Nether Realm or theMinion Shop. Every +1% of Augment provides another +1% of Card attributes. Players can click the Augment button until the bar is full to advance, and every increase inRank (From R0-R20) will need bothSapphire JadeandRed Jadeto upgrade.Red Jadecan also be found inNether Realmor theMinion Shop.
Collection helps greatly boost the stat bonus for the entire squad by upgrading each Minion card. When players obtain a card (other than Imp), that card is added to their Collection. After activating a Minion Card, players can use Purple Jadeto infuse that card. Purple Jade can be obtained from Nether Realm and the Minion Shop. Each Infuse will boost the attributes and the attributes are added to the entire squad. When the total stars of a group of cards reaches a specific amount, bonus attributes can be unlocked.
The Minion system is now available in the latest version on LoA2. Log in now to experience all the great new content!