Hello! kevinloh Log Out
League of Angels II
League Of Angels >
Main Story Dungeon
14: 02 Mar 17,2016
[Gameplay Access] Click on the "Auction" right below the small map on the higher right corner of the screen.
[Requirement] The character reach lv. 40.
1. About Auction
* Legendary and above Relic, Rune and some other items can be traded here. Players can bid and trade freely.
* Auction is an X-server system. Players from the same X-server Zone can trade with each other.
* Only recharged diamonds can be used in Auction.
2. I want to buy
* Each bid increase the previous price by 5%.
* Players can search for Relic that enjoys corresponding stats in the search box on the left.
* Players can set auto-bid so that you do not need to stare at Auction all the time.
* If a player get a deal, the auto-bid system will return unused diamonds; if the player fail to get a deal, the auto-bid system will return all of the diamonds.
3. I want to sell
* Only unbound Relic can be traded in Auction. Once Relic has been enhanced/socketed/equiped, this Relic became bound and nontradable.
* Players can get diamonds from successful sales. However, earned diamonds from Auction may not be used in Auction again.
Official Site: http://loa2.gtarcade.com
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels2
GTArcade Game Platform: http://www.gtarcade.com
Contact Us |
Terms Of Service |
League Of Angels II |
League Of Angels Forum
©2016 gtarcade ENTERTAINMENT, INC.